lagwan17d7p
註冊會員

帖子 6
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2176
發表於 2018-6-11 20:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
HTML template parents, children want you
parents, children miss you parents,Clothing Clearance, how are you doing? Every time I call you, it's actually a very tired child. But when I heard your warm and warm voice, all my troubles were forgotten. From your words, I feel that the rice in the hometown is ripe, the pig in the family is growing strong, and the family's younger brother and sister have done well. But I know nothing about you. Because you won't tell me that you have white hair on your head, you won't tell me your health, you won't tell my mother that blood sugar is low,Cheap Clothing & Shoes, you won't tell my father to bend back again, you won't tell me you eat only a dish, you will not tell me you often want to have insomnia, you often want to have sleepless children, you often want to have insomnia, you often children, you You won't tell me when you pinch your fingers every day to calculate a child home. You won't tell me that you see the weather forecast only in Shenzhen and Dongguan. You won't tell me that you have to save some money and bargain for the small vendors... Mom and Dad, you're tired! The child has been out for nearly two years. Although you are not rich and valuable in your life, you still think you have suffered a lot. You have taught me from childhood that you should be a real person and prove it to the world through your lifetime. Under your education, children have learned a lot and understand a lot. Be honest and honest. Do not take evil as small as it is, do not be small and not. I have always remembered that I was a child from the countryside. My parents were not famous people, but they were also a template for the local and beautiful points of the local talk. No matter how mixed it is, you must not be frivolous or impetuous. Please be assured that parents are not worried about the value orientation of children. You are always the guiding light before me. Mom and Dad, you're working hard! Unconsciously,6pm designer clothes, the child is twenty-three years old. Time flies, and how the years go on. In these years,Designer Womens Fashion Brands, the most important thing that comes to mind is the way that the school leads to home. This road has been accompanied by tears and laughter throughout childhood. This is the way to witness the hardships and hardships of raising children. This road is the path to soothe my heart when I am injured. This road is a reference to my lost direction. This road is a playground I'm not happy with. This road is the source of my motivation. Every time you go home, you are waiting for me at the intersection of this road. Every time you leave home, you will send me on this road. Mom, remember? When I came home from the Spring Festival, I saw you smile at the intersection and saw your anxious waiting. I thought this road was so good that I always let me feel this happy and warm moment at the intersection. Dad, do you remember? Every time you leave home after each year, when you leave the road at the intersection, you can always see your caring face. This is the most contradictory expression in the world. I can't leave it. One side is reluctant to leave for the future of the child. At that moment, I also thought, I hate this road, hate him heartless and speechless. In fact, no matter whether this road is in fact, he has long stayed in mind.