atlantix5u7r
註冊會員

帖子 5
註冊 2018-6-11
用戶註冊天數 2170
發表於 2018-6-12 01:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
HTML template happiness is a feeling
it is a beautiful day with long grass and warbler, verdant trees and beautiful birds. Overhead is a clear blue sky, the setting sun is shining brightly, the tall shopping malls are standing high, and the passengers are rushing through. A pair of beggars, ragged and dirty, came in the afterglow of the setting sun. But their eyes did not see a trace of sadness. The man's beggar carried a bag on his shoulder. It was heavy, probably a day's harvest. The beggar walked behind the man with his roll on his back. I sighed with regret: they were really unhappy, and I did not feel pity. As soon as he reached the west wall, the man began to understand the heavy burden and carefully. Maybe it's something baby, I think. For a long time, a single cassette recorder and a lot of tapes appeared before my eyes. The man picked up the box and put it in a box, and soon the music was loud. With the melody of music,Nordstrom Rack Outlet, the man is half lying, with his head broken and broken, and gently singing "the wind of his hometown, the cloud of his hometown, calling me gently." His eyes were half squint, the woman who looked at her dress, her legs swayed with the melody,Designer Clothing, and the sunset reflected his face, and the black side was slightly red. In the music, women sing and mend men's tattered clothes. They often smile to see their men's eyes. Look, the busy people are getting up, some of them are talking, some are nodding, others are silent. I was so moved that I couldn't help taking such a picture of life. Just imagine that when a person is mixed up to beg for food, the pain of his heart can be imagined. This photo of the couple, two people, down to the most extreme life, but can be indifferent, with a flat and indifferent attitude to laugh at the misfortune of life, with a hundred times of confidence and courage to appreciate the beauty of life. No matter what because, it is sure, many people in the eyes of the beautiful and they have no chance, however, to beg for a day back, sitting in the evening wind in the sun, to enjoy the clouds coming and down the horizon,david jones online store, listening to the repeated sings of the local music love, thinking can also not think of the leisurely, he must be happy, I think. As a result, happiness is a feeling. Do not rely on the power of deterrence, do not rely on human wealth, do not rely on superhuman talent. Rely on is a common heart: often with a smile on the cold and warm life of the ordinary heart, there is harmony and full of joy often accompanied. Happiness is like wearing shoes, self tightening; happiness is like drinking water. If happiness is physiological, happiness is spiritual. Happiness is to use the most bitter life to brew the sweet wine of life. Originally happiness is a feeling, one does not need too many feelings, a kind of peaceful mind,Designer Shoes, a kind of indifferent realm, a grateful attitude towards life.